Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions and Rules
- This raffle is promoted by Rays of Sunshine Children’s Charity, No.1 Olympic Way, Wembley, Middlesex, HA9 0NP, Registered Charity No. 1102529. Tel: 020 8782 1171 (the Society).
- The Society is operating a Society Lottery under the Gambling Act 2005, Licenced by Brent Civic Council: Small Society Lottery Licence no. LOTT/05352/17.
- By entering the draw, participants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and Rules.
- The draw opens for entries at midnight on Monday 22nd May 2017 and closes for entries at 23:59 on Monday 29th May 2017
- To enter the draw a ticket (or tickets) must be purchased from this website.
- The winner(s) of the draw will be chosen at random from all entries received by the Closing Date.
- There are 3 prizes (the Prizes) available to be won in the draw:
- First prize: Hotel stay, details to be confirmed
- Second prize: £100 Virgin Experience Days gift card Virgin Experience Days gift card worth £100. Treat yourself or a loved one to a day to remember. Choose from hundreds of adventures including luxury spa breaks, cooking lessons with celebrity chefs, and supercar race track challenges
- Third prize:£50 Amazon gift card Amazon gift card worth £50 to spend at
- Bonus draw. Any tickets purchased between Midnight on Monday 22nd May 2017 and Midnight on Wednesday 24th May 2017 will be entered into a bonus draw to win a pair of tickets to the BMW PGA Championship to the Moet Pavilion on Saturday 27th May. Excellent and relaxed hospitality off the course whilst being a short walk from the 18th Green and 1st Tee. Includes coffee and pastries, lunch and wine, complimentary bar till 3pm, afternoon tea to take out on the course and parking, and the closing performance from Status Quo.
- Where relevant, the Prizes will be delivered to an address specified by the winner on the UK mainland.
- No cash alternative is available.
- Your chances of winning are variable, depending on how many tickets are sold for the raffle as a whole. Your winning odds are the number of tickets you have purchased divided by the total number of tickets in the draw.
- The game is open to all UK residents who are aged 16 (sixteen) or over on the date of ticket purchase, (except for employees of the society directly responsible for administering the raffle, and employees of Capen).
- Any person found to be under 16 (sixteen) years of age on the date of ticket purchase automatically forfeits the right to the Prize.
- You must be 16 (sixteen) or over to play or claim a prize. We may conduct random checks of entrants to ensure there are no underage players. Random checks are conducted using GB Group (or similar service from a third party supplier as and when stipulated). If a person enters the game stating that they are over the age of 16 (sixteen) and subsequently it is found that they are less than 16 (sixteen) years of age, they will have any money paid in relation to the draw returned to them and where relevant will automatically forfeit the right to any prize.
- The winner may need to provide proof of age before collecting the prize. Acceptable documentation of the winner’s proof of age will be a scan of their passport or driving license.
- When you purchase a ticket for the draw a unique ticket number will be issued and displayed onscreen at the point of purchase. Confirmation of your ticket number/s will also be emailed to the address supplied during the ticket purchasing process.
- Tickets to enter the draw are priced at £5 each or can be bought individually or in ticket bundles from this website and individuals are limited to a total spend of £100.
- All draw entry sales are final. Refunds are at the sole discretion of the Society and will be payable only where the Society deems it reasonable, having regard for all the circumstances. All participants acknowledge that their payment of the ticket price does not guarantee that they will win any Prize.
- Full payment for each ticket must be received in cleared funds before the ticket can be entered into the draw. Only tickets for which full payment has been received are eligible to win the Prize/s.
- Payment for tickets can be made by debit/credit card only.
- Winners of the Raffle Prizes will be contacted by the Society within seven working days of the draw taking place. Details of the winners will also be posted on the Website.
- All participants are solely responsible for providing and (where necessary) updating the Society with their accurate and up-to-date contact details and the Society will be in no way liable for any failure or inability to contact any participant due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details that the participant has provided.
- The Society shall not be liable to any participant for any loss or damage suffered or arising from:
- any delays or failures in the delivery methods used by the Society or the participant;
- any delays or failures in any software or other systems used by the Society for the administration of the draw;
- any delays or failures in the banking system used by the Society or the participant;
- any refusal by the Society to accept an individual’s entry or the cancellation of an entry;
- any event beyond the reasonable control of the Society.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Society excludes any liability for loss or damage incurred by any winner of a Prize in connection with or arising from the use of the Prize or participation in the draw.
- The Society reserves the right to:
- disqualify or decline to accept the entry of any participant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the participant has breached any of these terms or otherwise acted fraudulently;
- terminate or suspend the draw for reasons beyond its reasonable control
- In the event of any dispute regarding the draw/s, if the dispute cannot be resolved by the parties, it will be referred to an independent third party. Please refer to the Social Responsibility Policy at https://raysofsunshineraffle.zaffo.com/social-responsibility/.
- This draw is a form of gambling. Participants are encouraged to gamble responsibly. Please read our Social Responsibility Policy or visit the GamCare website (http://www.gamcare.org.uk) for more information on Problem Gambling.
- The Laws of England and Wales shall govern the interpretation and/or enforcement of these Rules. The Society and all participants hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Contact for Enquiries: society contact email.
- The raffle is promoted by Sara Rees, on behalf of Rays of Sunshine Children’s Charity, No. 1 Olympic Way, Wembley, Middlesex, HA9 0NP, licensed by Brent Civic Council: Small Society Lottery Licence no. LOTT/05352/17.
- Please note that your payment has been processed by Capen Ltd Trading as Zaffo.com and your bank statement will include the following information Zaffo.com-ZaffoCharity 0203 096 6265
Game Details URL